Michael Gaunt has 16 years experience of preparing medicolegal reports and advising solicitors and barristers all over the country on a wide range of vascular and general surgical conditions.
Michael Gaunt is a member of the Expert Witness Association and has 12 years experience of preparing medicolegal reports and advising solicitors and barristers all over the country on a wide range of vascular and general surgical conditions. In addition Mr Gaunt is increasingly employed to provide expert analysis and opinion by coroners, Primary Care Trusts and Health Authorities.
He is happy to receive instruction on the following:
- Arterial conditions including arterial disease, injuries and aneurysms.
- Venous conditions including varicose veins, venous eczema, venous ulceration and venous surgery.
- Leg swelling and conditions of the lymph system including primary and secondary lymphoedema.
- Vibration white finger, Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS), Raynaulds syndrome.
- Abdominal hernias and work-related groin strain.
- Consultations for medicolegal appointments can take place in Bury St Edmunds and in
- Cambridge with flexible appointment times. The hospitals where Mr Gaunt consults are the
- Bury St Edmunds BMI Hospital, the Cambridge Nuffield Hospital and the Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital.
The average waiting time for medicolegal appointments is 1-2 weeks with Mr Gaunt and reports are dispatched within 2-3 weeks.