Michael Gaunt has 20 years’ experience of preparing medicolegal reports and advising solicitors and barristers all over the country on a wide range of vascular and general surgical conditions.
Michael Gaunt is a member of the Expert Witness Association and has 20 years’ experience of preparing medicolegal reports and advising solicitors and barristers all over the country on a wide range of vascular and general surgical conditions. In addition Mr Gaunt is increasingly employed to provide expert analysis and opinion by coroners, Primary Care Trusts and Health Authorities.
He is happy to receive instruction on the following:
- Arterial conditions including arterial disease, injuries and aneurysms.
- Venous conditions including varicose veins, venous eczema, venous ulceration and venous surgery.
- Leg swelling and conditions of the lymph system including primary and secondary lymphoedema.
- Vibration white finger, Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS), Raynauds syndrome, Non-Freezing Cold Injury (NFCI).
- Abdominal hernias and work-related groin strain.
- Consultations for medicolegal appointments can take place in Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge and Harley Street, London.
The average waiting time for medicolegal appointments is 2-3 weeks with Mr Gaunt and reports are dispatched within 3-4 weeks after an appointment with a claimant, depending on the nature and complexity of the report.