Mr Michael Gaunt MD (Dist), MA Cantab, FRCS
- British Medical Association
- European Society for Vascular Surgery
- Association of Surgeons of GB & Ireland (ASGBI)
- Association of Endoscopic Surgeons of GB & Ireland
- Cambridge Medical Society
- Teaching Methodology Leicester 1997
- POPUMET – Leicester 1998
- Advanced Trauma and Life Support (ATLS) – Leicester 1998
- Trent Regional Health Authority course on health service management – Sheffield 1998
- Communication Skills – Madingley Hall, University of Cambridge 2000.
- Equal Opportunities Training – Addenbrookes Hospital 2000.
- Interview Skills – Addenbrooke’s Hospital, 2000.
- Final MB Examiners Course – University of Cambridge, 2000.
- Medico Legal Report Writing, Professional Solutions & Services Ltd, London October 2000.
- Training the trainers, Addenbrookes Postgraduate Centre 2002.
- Care of the critically ill surgical patient faculty day, RCS England 2002.
- Teaching skills for educational supervisors. Churchill College 2010
- Equal Opportunities and Diversity Essentials – University of Cambridge, November 2010
- Medicolegal Expert Witness Course – SpecialistInfo – London, February 2012
- GMC Revalidation Training for Appraisers – FIPO, London,